[p2p-hackers] Cross-platform development

Florent THIERY fthiery at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:35:46 EDT 2006

Wow. What's the current stability status?

Do you plan to extend the on-demand-farming
- between trusted users across the internet (friends)? I did'nt clearly
understand if you could farm locally or between all users (users that have
spare bandwith)
- for computational resources (ex: distributed povray rendering) ?
- what sort of apps can you include ? Is it possible to have external
interfaces. My point is: users have webinterfaces, but could one do, for
example, a 3D interface (run in jmonkey engine for instance)