[p2p-hackers] How to do p2p experiments

Marco Milanesio marco at bice.it
Mon Oct 30 11:08:25 EST 2006

Personally I go through emulation and simulation (overlayweaver, ns-2,
p2psim..), or, in some cases, setting up a prototype on some vmware
hosts or a LAN (if you have the rights to do it).

In order to verify the conclusions out of others' paper is rather
difficult: you should have the same configurations, systems and general
situations that the authors had, and I think this is not always possible.

Marco