[p2p-hackers] UDP connectivity checker to play with

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Fri Jan 9 13:54:57 EST 2009

A few weeks ago I put together an experimental UDP connectivity checker
that relies on Flash Player 10 and its RTMFP stack... the direct
player-to-player connectivity works without requiring the player to
first go through a STUN- or ICE-like gathering of connectivity and
address information, but there's enough hooks in the protocol that once
a session is up a specialized server can ping the player from the
outside and then tell it what kind of connectivity it has...

Offered totally without any guarantees or promise that it will stick
around, on one of my personal servers at:

 http://cc.rtmfp.net

Matthew Kaufman