[p2p-hackers] Agily Networks announce: p2p ipv6 VPN and file sync application

Alex Pankratov ap at poneyhot.org
Thu Jan 29 00:19:14 EST 2009

Ok, thanks. I hear you re: the business model.

Any thoughts on whether this is going to be a paid service
and/or whether there are going to be licensing restrictions
(e.g. separate license for commercial usage) ?

Also, when you have the SDK packaged, do you mind posting a
header file somewhere where it can be viewed without requiring
a registration ? I'm just curious what the API looks like.

In any case - good luck with the project, it's certainly a
very interesting one.

Alex