[p2p-hackers] P2P Social Networking Protocols

Susheel Daswani sdaswani at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 4 16:32:27 EST 2010

Thanks!

"The basic idea is pretty simple. If people publish information in the FOAF
document format, machines will be able to make use of that information."

FOAF seems to define a language for dis-intermediatd social conversations,
but I'm talking about a Gnutella for Social Networking, i.e., some P2P
system that could theoretically power Facebook on the client side.

Susheel