[p2p-hackers] Why is Bamboo not included?

Kazuyuki Shudo 2010 at shudo.net
Wed Jan 6 12:17:38 EST 2010

Hi Henry,

Bamboo is a DHT implementation and Overlay Weaver also includes its
DHT implementation. They are similar software.

Bamboo implements Pastry as its routing algorithm. Overlay Weaver
supports several algorithms including Pastry and we can configure its
parameters just same as Bamboo's Pastry, for example 1-bit digit (b=1),
though they cannot be completely identical because of Pastry's
slightly different variations.

Regards,

  Kazuyuki Shudo	2010 at shudo.net		http://www.shudo.net/